Friday, March 4, 2011

Tasmanian Talent On My Wall..

I thought I'd just quickly share a 'what's on my wall' moment with you..


I love this piece of tile art. My parents bought it for Rohan and I for our 2nd wedding anniversary, when we were all holidaying together in Tasmania.

Claire Mahon, the artist, had a stall at one of my all-time favourite markets - The Salamanca Market - and we fell in love with her talent and vibrant paintings. The tassie oak frame finishes it off perfectly.

And it's new home, in our kitchen, on my red wall, makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. these vibrant colors are beautiful! i think a kitchen is the perfect place for such a happy piece of art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!