Friday, March 18, 2011

Rubble & Riches Carboot Market - this weekend!

So this is where I'll be at this weekend. Quite a few parents have been working their bottoms off, over the past few months, to make this a huge success.

And it even looks like the weather is going to play nice - a beautiful autumn day of 23.

There is a lot going on around the grounds, including :

* A Giant Book Sale
* Carboot Capital - a treasure hunters paradise
* Free kids activities
* Food Central - including Sushi Express and Tamarind Thai
* Market stalls, of course
* Showbags
* KidZone - Crazy hair stall, craft, balloons, fishing game and much more

So if you are looking for something to do tomorrow, why not come for a trip to the beautiful hills, and enjoy a day outside. Oh, and Upwey - just before Belgrave...just fyi ;-)

Now for the cliche.......
'Fun for the whole family'

he he

xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I wish I lived closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Kel. Have fun
    I should do one like this for the Mordi beach festival but I havent got the time, too busy sewing and im off to Eleesas to grab her marquee as mine broke last market, grrr. It was hers too actually...

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!