Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Template or Two

So since I've been back from S.A, I've been madly cleaning, so that I can do some creating.

These are a few of my templates that I designed this week, for my tote bags...


And here is a WIP that I finally finished...it's a little retro, and very pink :-P


I will have some new tote bags to share soon, as well as my progress on the AB 'weekender bag'.

But my next post will actually be some photos of a beautiful historic railway station on the border of S.A and Victoria, that we visited on our road trip home on Monday.

Also, am nearing my 500th post (my goodness! I must babble on..he he) so look out for a giveaway coming soon.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!