Friday, March 5, 2010

Att : Scrappers - For Sale : Clip It Up System - SOLD


That's right, I'm re-organising my stash (and down-sizing too) so I no longer need my Clip It Up.


As you can see from the pics, it's in 'near new' condition, and comes with an additional 60 clips, on top of the 80 standard clips included in a standard system, so that's 140 clips all up.

This system usually sells in parts and breaks down like this :
Clip It Up Base Unit - RRP $129.95
Clip It Up Upper Tier - RRP $79.95
Additional Clips (25 per pack) - RRP $12.50

My price for the whole system (as pictured, minus the scrap supplies) is only :
$120

Here's some info on the system, taken from the manufacturer's website :

Clip It Up is a unique and simple solution for organizing, storing and using all types of scrapbooking products and embellishments. Stickers, ribbons, brads, rub-ons and many other items are right in sight and at your fingertips. Since one Clip It Up can hold hundreds of different items, you can quickly access your collection and make your scrapbooking more efficient, fun and creative.

The sturdy, injection-molded frame supports a metal ring that spins easily to quickly bring items to your reach. Products are attached with easy-to-use swivel clips. Each clip can hold several items. An Upper Tier Add-On (sold separately) turns independently and is perfect for smaller, bulkier products.

As you can see in the far right picture, the bottom tier is a great size for storing those long items, such as 6"x12" alphabet sticker sheets (like American Crafts & Pink Paislee).

I'm based in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne, so pick up is most welcome. Otherwise, I am happy to post at the buyer's expense.

Email me or leave a comment with a contact email address for me, if you are interested.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!