Friday, May 25, 2012

Pin It! Make It! : Milo Slice


I'm always on the look out for good recipes for kids snacks and afternoon tea, and this Milo Slice fitted the tee. Mmm, Milo..

Pinned here.
Recipe from 'The Organised Housewife' website - link here.





They turned out yummy, just a little dry which could be from me over-baking them a little or just generally from all the oats and coconut. Hubby reckons add sultanas, and it will be awesome. Sultanas apparently fix many a-baking problem...he he...

So that's my Pinterest project for this week. Has Pinterest inspired you to make anything lately?

If yep, then why not play along, and link up below...

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I think I might have repinned you on this one, but I have yet to make it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks delicious the way it is!
    i still have to get back to my pins to make something. oh, wait, i did make something but i'll have to go over my friends house to take a picture of it...we're preparing for a baby shoer for a mutual friend and are storing everything over there.
    have a great week, kelly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!