Friday, May 11, 2012

Pin It? Make it! : Fabric Canvas Art

Pin It? Make It! is returning to it's normal programming :-)


My inspiration this week was taken from my 'For The Home' Pinterest board, but could have just as easily been on my 'Creative Makings' inspiration board....Canvas Art

Canvas Art by Ledamae at Made It
www.ledamae.com.au

So I thought I'd get out my screenprinting and a canvas, and get started...



My choice of design : a pirate ship for my nephew Ash



I added a little texture onto mine, by hand-stitching a few waves in....I stapled the fabric around a canvas and I was all done...


Any Pinterest pins inspired makings in your house lately? Why not link up and share with us here....it'll be fun!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Pinterest is great for inspieation hey! I have nothing for this week but will try for next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that is such a fabulous idea.I've been tossing up between making something out of fabric or doing some stencil art on canvas to decorate the baby's room. Now I think I'll combine the two! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks nice, great idea for a boy's room.
    i didn't do anything pinterest inspired lately, but now that you've got the linky going on again i might give me just the motivation i needed to browse my pin boards again and make something!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!