Friday, February 17, 2012

Pin It? Make It! : Peppermint Patties

Yay - it's Pin It? Make It! time again.

I thought for something different, I'd go with a baking making adventure this week but as my oven is currently broken, the choices were a little more limited...

BUT...

my hubby loves mint flavoured things so when I saw 'Peppermint Patties' pinned a couple of times throughout my food board, I thought 'let's do it'!



The filling recipe I had pinned from Sweetapolita, but I didn't want to coat them in a coloured candy mixture, so I went with the always yummy - dark chocolate..


which I had seen on another of my pins from the Saveur website.


They were a little fiddly to coat, and some are a little unorthodox in shape but other than that...
Mmm...yum!

Any Pinterest pins inspired makings in your house lately? Why not link up and share with us here....it'll be fun!


xxx


3 comments:

  1. Finally I have managed to make something that I pined Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is literally watering.
    I think its the chocolate..
    I love this challenge but im not quite there yet still, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you could make those at home... well, it's kind of obvious when I think about it :) Looks delicious!

    Somehow I cannot see who linked up, I already had that problem last week and thought it was just a fluke. But this week I cannot see the links again so I thought I'd let you know, since I might not be the only one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!