Thursday, February 2, 2012

Creative Space : Lots of Bunting

More wedding decor creations happening here...at last count, we need to have over 44 metres of bunting! :-O

The buntings are a mixture of vintage doilies, felt, cotton and lace, some with words on them, others just simply as is...






The wedding is on in just over two weeks, so I'll be busy sewing away today (once the last minute school prep is finished!) and probably tomorrow too. I'm so happy to be able to help my friend bring to reality, her visions for her special day.

Weddings are such lovely occasions!

Playing along with 'Creative Spaces' happening over here today.

xxx


7 comments:

  1. Your friend is so blessed to have you helping out - and the bunting is looking fabulous. Will you be taking any photos of it once it is put up for decoration? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the luscious selection of colours and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a nice neat stack I spy? Whatever has become of my stacking, I dont know.
    Time to kick sonme studio butt methinks.
    Happy bunting to you, Kell x

    P.s. Sorry ive been letting the team down on the Pin It Make It challenge. Soon, soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh this looks lovely, that's a lot of bunting. what a super friend you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 44 metres?? AWESOME! would have loved that on my wedding. didn't think of it then, or let's say buntings weren't as in fashion as they are now. maybe for our next anniversary :-)
    can't wait to see photos of it when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, sounds amazing, both in terms of size and aesthetic:) Hope you will share the finished project! Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥♥♥♥ Love bunting and how nice that you can help your friend......will we get to see it finished?...

    It sounds amazing..... I'm on a bunting binge at the moment and finding it hard to stop.
    It's just so cheerful and fun to make

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!