Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Project

This is my current creative project...


What do you think? I think it has potential. Real potential.

I picked this up on ebay for the bargain price of $27 (which nearly never happens to me :-P)...one very happy chickie here...and now I need to re-vamp it. It's for my little creative corner, to go against my soon-to-be wall-papered feature wall, with an awesome painting that my mum did for me, Matisse inspired.

Can't wait to get my space working and looking fab!

More creative lovelies sharing their makings over here.

xx

6 comments:

  1. oh nice find! Centsational girl has lots of fab advice about furniture DIY - I am doing up an old veneer top laptop table and have gone there for help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wide, shallow drawers are a find! Can't wait to see the "after."

    ReplyDelete
  3. really a lucky pull! ..with potential!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see what you turn this into!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I love that! Can't wait to see the final make over :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love bargains... and i love seeing what people make of them. cant' wait to see what your ideas are for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!