Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Favourite Corner

I thought I'd take part in Wendy's 'what's on your wall' quest this week, just for fun. It's always interesting to have a peek into other people's decor, and art/wall decorating choices, don't you think? Inspiration can abound, and new ideas flourish after doing a bit of blog-hopping - well, that's what I find anyhow.

Ok, so onto my wall space....


My favourite corner of my home, as we speak. I'm sure this will change as I decorate my house bit by bit but at the moment, I love this space.

I love the HUGE canvas of my family (using one of the photos from our photo shoot), that my parents and sister/bro-in-law bought us for our anniversary. Levi's face makes me smile everytime I look at it.

I love the birdcage wall decals that I bought from Etsy seller Chickadee Vinyl. I have a third one which will end up on the other side of the living area, somewhere.

And I love the fact that I am able to make the house our home, with things we love, now renovations are nearing their end.

I have a new wall space currently blank but I am needing some inspiration before I commit to putting hooks in. Anyone seen any fun wall decor ideas lately - would love any hints or links!?

Oh, and if anyone runs into my motivation, can you please send it home to me - I'm in desperate need of it! Thanks :-P

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in! I was about to give up before ive even started, (ive only done three or four weeks) and very sporadic. Love your furnishings Kel. Wish my place was a bit more funk and less junk, that would be 'roadside'. I mean if I saw my place in magazine (which I wouldnt) I wouldnt like the decor. Weird thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh (me) I forgot to say how much I love your wall art. You already know I love your photoshoots shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your little corner Kell, very inspiring. would love have a seat on that armchair with a cuppa ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!