Monday, January 3, 2011
Learning so much each day...
I love seeing how excited he gets when he does something new...
The drool seems to be never-ending...
As does his chatter, his desire to be with Lana and Jude and his lack of desire to sleep :-P
He hits 9 months this week, and...
* he blows raspberries if you try and feed him something he doesn't like
* he shakes his head 'yes' and 'no' at the funniest times
* he still has no teeth
* and he still doesn't sleep through the night (boo!)
* he loves banana, vegemite toast, custard and watermelon
* he can pull himself up to standing in his cot
Back soon with a yummy recipe for summer.
Posted by Kelly Ingram at 12:43 PM