Thursday, May 17, 2007

"His & Mine.."

I just love this quote "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same" by Emily Bronte. Isn't that beautiful? Well, I thought it was perfect for this photo of my cousin Bec and her hubby Joel. I had so much fun doing this layout - loved limiting myself to just a couple of colours, and I really like the end result.


Oh, for all those who live in Melbourne, or around Melbourne, or who are visiting this weekend, there is the fantastic "From Picture to Page" Scrapbooking and Paper Show on this weekend - Saturday 19th May/Sunday 20th May - for more details please head over to the Kiti Q home page where all the details (address, times, cost) are listed :-). Would love to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, love the colours and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love this layout - gorgeous colours. Nice photo too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous page, love the brown and green together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous page Kell - LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!