Monday, May 21, 2007

And the Winner is....

ALISON GRAY! Congrats Alison - the little Bam Pop "Buckethead" stamp will be on it's way to you this week. (For those of you who aren't in the know - this was a little competition run at Picture to Page Scrapbooking Fair).

Picture to Page was fantastic fun, met lots of lovely ladies, and men too..and even grabbed myself a couple of new things to play with - yay!

Had a productive day today..unfortunately not creatively, but I did organise my Love, Elsie shipment - should be here within a couple of weeks - Woo Hoo!! Can't wait.

Not much else to report - only other Kiti Q news..new Hambly should be up on the site by the end of the week, along with Scenic Route Paper Co and Crafty Matters. Hmm, lots of fun stuff.

Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly!!! So sorry I didn't make it on the weekend - but it was either take the kids with me or not go... and weekends are being taken up with FAMILY time atm :( Sounds like you had a good time though! OOOH>>> can't wait til your Elsie comes in - will definitely be getting me some of that!!! Take Care and hope to chat soon!!! Love Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly - glad Picture to Page went well. Saw one of your Bam Pop stamps on the weekend (courtesy of Karlene) and it is gorgeous.

    Looking forward to seeing some Kelly creations soon I hope :-)

    Have a good week Kelly :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!