Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Lots to share..


Wow - back from Sydney Kiwiscraps, and what a fantastic experience it was. Tiring, exhausting, creative, busy, social and so much fun. I got to meet some wonderful ladies and scrappers, and had a ball in the process. The classes were jam packed and I've now got some new techniques to play with. I'll slowly upload the various class projects as I finish them. This layout is from Rhonna Farrer's "Oodles of Doodles" class which was my very first class in Sydney.

Danielle and I had a very free and spontaneous day in Sydney on Monday, doing things that we don't usually get to do - like going to an Art Gallery and eating a whole icecream by ourself - LOL...something that is a rarity when you have little kids. We also got to see our parents and grandparents off on their cruise which was very cool.

Here is also another layout that I did in Sydney, but it's my design. Dan and I played around with our limited supplies on Sunday night, and this is the result. I've been meaning to scrap this photo for ages, for my friends and it came together really easily that night - I must have been inspired from all the classes I had taken! Love the Zina Wright stamp - so swirly and funky.

Um, I thought I'd share a couple of recent piccies of the kids. Ok - so Jude had his hair cut a couple of weeks ago and here are his before and after shots - isn't he a spunk?? LOL And an up-to-date photo of my kindy girl, little Miss Alannah and her beautiful long hair. Will sign off for now, but will be back soon with some photos from my girls weekend in Sydney :-)

Hugs,
K
x

3 comments:

  1. hi kelly!! as always - your designs are fab! and yes i do think your son looks spunky with that haircut!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, can't wait to see more of your Kiwiscraps creations.
    Jude is a spunky monkey before and after the haircut - very cute.
    Look at all of that hair on Alannah - gorgeous kids Kelly.
    Glad you and Danielle had a great time and so glad to hear you got to see your parents and grandparents. Hope they enjoy their cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adore the carefree days LO, soooo gorgeous! Love those photos of the kidlets!
    Glad you had a fun time at kiwiscraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!