Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sci Fi Sunday - Project

I've had this on my to-do list for quite a while, because I was missing one of the little dudes - the stormtrooper, but now the set is complete (thank you Ebay!) there was absolutely no reason for me to put it off any longer...

And really, why would I want to? :-P

So what did I do?..

I took 12 Star Wars Classic Pancake Plushies (yep, that's what they are called - cute, hey?)..


One 50cm square Ribba Box frame from Ikea...Did a little measuring out, and marking on white card for the background...


Used a little double-sided tape to hold the plushies in place..

And ta da!..A slightly quirky, sci fi devoted wall hanging for our stairwell...


Hope you are having a lovely Sunday, wherever you are.

xx

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha that is just too cool! It looks fantastic...Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!