Friday, June 25, 2010
My little boy is not so little anymore - 5 years old now - unbelievable! School next year which is even crazier.
Here's a few things about Jude at 5 :
* Still loves all things Star Wars, Transformers, Lego and Robot-based
* Uses words like 'awesome' and 'cool' to describe things he likes
* Eats cornflakes or rice bubbles for breakfast everyday
* Loves playing with his big sister, and gets bored when she's not around
* Nearly every night when Roh gets home, he utters the words 'play something with me daddy'
* He can't sit still! Even at dinner time he's monkeying about on the chair, or while watching a movie he'll be climbing all over the couch...it's frustrating to watch, but also quite funny when you think about it.
* Loves having stories read to him
* Can count to 20
* Still sneaks into our bed most nights for snuggles
* Adores his new little brother, and loves to chat to him while he's having his nappy changed
Look how cheeky (and adorable and spunky..he he) they look...they'll be up to mischief together in no time, I'm sure!