Friday, June 25, 2010

1,2,3...A Layout

I scrapped!
...
...
...
Ok, so now you've picked yourself up off of the floor, I'll share :-P

I really wanted to create a layout of Levi, and then the 1,2,3 Challenge Blog re-launched and I thought why not have a shot at the June Challenge.

The new format over at the blog is very cool - it consists of one dominant colour, one word to use and one technique to try each month.

This month it was :
Colour : White
Word : New
Technique : Paint Smeared Background

So, here's my take on the challenge....photo by DQ


And a couple of close ups...machine stitching, paper bunting...


And here I used flocking powder to add texture, as well as some hand-stitching...


There is still a few days left to submit an entry if you feel like having a go. I must admit this was fun, fun, fun! I might even scrap some more very soon :-)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout babe, really gorgeous. Even better than you described.
    You definitely rose to this challenge and then some!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!