Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Fairytale Touch

Today I received this beautiful mosquito net, in the post. After a much appreciated tip off from Dan, I bought this from the Deals Direct website for the bargain price of $14.95! I was so impressed with the price and it will be the perfect fairytale touch to Alannah's room.

Seeing Alannah has been waiting for ages for her own room, we really want it to be a princess haven for her, and I definitely think this is going to help achieve that. What little girl wouldn't love pink netting and roses? I know Alannah does :-)

Next week, stage 2 of building starts - yay!

1 comment:

  1. That's SO pretty. I discovered Deals Direct last week too, but looking for boring old bathroom taps.
    How exciting renovations are! My husband has gone mad renovating this past month too!! I can't wait to see Stage 2 pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!