Thursday, January 8, 2009

Autumn Love

I've been playing some more with the Jan Qtea kit 'Folklore Forest' - it's so gorgeous. This layout uses the fabric, cork sheet, lace and ribbon with the red flowers. I've also used the red vintage photo corners which I think was from an older Qtea kit...hmm...not sure :-P


Here's a close up of the fabric tree, matted on cork, with beads adhered with DM, to add extra texture and depth to the tree. Love this fabric!

Roh's away for work for the next two nights, so I'm hoping to get some scrapping done. I have to work tonight though :-P but after that, maybe :-)

3 comments:

  1. love this page Kelly, especially the tree with beads, looks fantastic! Miriam : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its beautiful - I love the cork outline of the tree...I wanted to cut the tree out too, but I don't want to cut the fabric! I have planned a layout with the new kit, but havent started. Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary Kelly and Roh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!