Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cowgirl & Cuddles

Here are a couple of layouts that I have completed in the last week.

First up, is a cyber-crop challenge from Scrap Boutique. This was Kate's challenge :


And here's a layout I created just for fun :

I'm still loving the Basic Grey Offbeat range, as you can see :-)

I've got another creation to share but I haven't photographed it yet, so will be back with that another time. It's going to be a scorching week here in Melbourne, so we will probably be laying low most of the time. Jude starts 3 yo kinder on Thursday so that's exciting for him, and I''m off to the movies with Kate & Dan tomorrow night and other than me working this arvo, we have nothing else planned. I think it's probably a good thing with next week being the start of a completely new routine with Alannah starting school.

Thanks for stopping by!

K
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!