Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Revamped Blog :-)

Awesome : A fresh new look for my blog, created by my multi-skilled sister Danielle Q, with a couple of additions by me (with Dan's help, of course...he he)

Of course, if you read my blog through Bloglines, or Google Reader, you won't notice, BUT it has been completely re-vamped and refreshed with a clean up of links, the addition of new blog links and widgets and a funky black & white polka dot background...love my spots!

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. love the spots Kelly and your header is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic babe, now that you've watched Dan do yours, you can help me do mine...hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!