Monday, February 22, 2010

May The Craft Be With You

Awesome : Stumbling upon a crochet pattern designer who has little amigurumi Star Wars characters patterns - so cute!




So I'm pretty sure most of you know how Star Wars obsessed Jude is, following in his dad's footsteps of course, and definitely with his encouragement, so I am always on the lookout for Star Wars inspired creations/art/decor.

I found this very talented Etsy seller : Lucyravenscar Crochet Creatures : via flickr, who designed these little critters and I love them! I think I will definitely need to purchase at least one of these to try. Maybe the Ewok..I've always had a soft spot for Wicket :-P

1 comment:

  1. They are just so totally awesome! SO CUTE! ..Anton has just discovered Star Wars. One of his favourite quotes: "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!