Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ta Da!

Awesome : Finishing a big knitting project...finally!



This weekend I finally finished this throw blanket which I started last April - yes, I'm a slow knitter...lol...but it's finally, finally done - yay!!

The pattern is taken from a Panda "Throws & Cushions" knitting book, and the final size measures 1.35m X 1.1m, so a decent size. I'm so excited that I actually finished this, as it's the only thing I've ever knitted, other than a couple of scarves :-)

Now onto some new projects...including some throw cushions for my couches - they look a little underdone now with no cushions but a throw blanket. Maybe this week, we'll see :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!