Monday, November 26, 2007

A Busy, Busy Weekend

Wow...I'm so glad this weekend is over. Do you ever feel like that? We had so much happening, that it was just a relief to have it finished with. Don't get me wrong, it was still a good weekend, just so busy.

My hubby, his brother and some mates had organised a night of comedy on Saturday night, which took a lot of preparation, organisation and costume antics, on their part, and on Teresa too, and other last minute ring-ins :-P. But my hubby was the MC for the evening, as well as having acts too, but here he is in all his glory dressed up as a pirate....and yes, that is a banana in place of a hook...LOL...we just ran out of time and forgot about that small detail - it did make everyone laugh though.


Poor Alannah, in her innocence, asked me if Daddy would put his leg back on before he came home (he's got it strapped up behind him) LOL...such a sweet question.

Yesterday we headed down to Mornington to visit our new niece, and she is just the most cutest thing ever. So tiny and perfect. Alannah couldn't stop looking at her. Then after our visit we headed off to the beach for a bit of a play. Here are a few beach shots...


I just finished uploading some new Thickers to Kiti Q...if anyone is interested ;-P.

Ok, I'm off to do some housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!