Sunday, December 31, 2006

Some New Layouts...


Here are the two layouts I did in SA with my friend Cass.

Sorry about the image of the second one - I photographed it crooked - oops!

First one is of my son Jude. The journalling reads "I see wonder and delight in your eyes...with the little things that make life so wonderful."

The other one is of my sister Hayley giving Jude big smoochy kisses. Just loved this photo - had it printed straight off of my camera, no editing or anything. Love this paper - it's from one of the My Minds Eye Magnolia ranges - can't wait to get these papers for Kiti Q. They are coming - just not until late February :-(.

Hope everyone has a fantastic night, and I'll be back in 2007!

Take care,
Kell
xx

1 comment:

  1. WOW Kelly!! How come your LO's are always AMAZING!? They always glow with a stunningness!

    Just love love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!