Sunday, December 31, 2006

Home Again..






Wow - it's been a little while since I last posted. We just got back from South Australia last night after a huge 10 days away, which was just fantastic. A great break, catching up with friends and family, taking lots of photos and I did manage to sneak in a little scrapbooking too. Here are a few photos, but I had to limit myself really, which was hard cos I have some really cute and cool ones :-).

Ok, so the photos are *Me & my little sister Hayley, *My Dad with Alannah on his shoulders, *Jude at the playground, *Alannah at the movies and *My Mum and Caden, my nephew.

Alannah went to the movies for the first time ever on Boxing Day, with my mum and me, and we obviously saw "Happy Feet", and what a cute little movie!

I got to spend a couple of days with my dear friend Cass, where we tried to scrap although with three children to keep under control, it did prove a little difficult at times :-P. But we did manage to get a couple of pages done (which I will upload later).

We also had a huge family day at Noarlunga Beach on Friday, and the weather was just perfect and Alannah loved it, but Jude not so much. It was still a fantastic day out though. Love the beach!

I managed to get my hands on a copy of the For Keeps #50, and I was so excited to see one of my layouts right next to one of Charmane's. How cool! Congrats on your award Charm! And Congrats to my sis Teresa too - she won an Award in Creativity for her page of Jude entitled "Red Nose Day" - fab layout babe :-)

Well, I have stacks of new photos to scrap, so all I need now is the time to scrap them!

Also, while I was away, the Kiti Q Class Kits were launched. So far, there are only two kits, but more are on the way.

Will leave it at that, as this post is quite long as it is :-). Today might warrant another post with my layouts, but we'll see.

It's good to be home.

Big hugs,
Kell
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!