Monday, December 4, 2006

It's a Cyber Life



This weekend has been great - I've been able to spend time with scrapbooking buddies, both online and in real life. I love the fact that I can chat to someone in another state, who has the same passion as me for scrapbooking, but also spend a few hours sharing some laughs and having a glass of wine with 'real life' scrapping friends. Such a great community, is this scrapbooking world!

Anyway, here are my two entries for the Scrapbooking Top 50 cyber-crop that was on this weekend. Of course, I had to do something with this adorable photo of Caden, but there is actually something I want to fix on this page, so might do that today. And the other is Alannah having fun at Tawonga, our annual family holiday. I just think she looks sooo cute in her little bathing outfit :-)

And just a small little note to one of my cyber friends who I've chatted with over the weekend - I'll be thinking of you and your family today and I hope all goes well. And thankyou for quoting me - that is a really sweet gesture and I'm completely touched. Take care.

Ok, off to do the usual Monday chores. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!