Friday, November 3, 2006

Finally finished...


this layout. I started this page back in May when I was visiting Mum & Dad in SA. All I had to do was the journalling and it would be done, and it has taken me this long to do it. I finally finished it on Wednesday night - just crazy! I know it's not a fantastic photo, but there is something about it that I just love.

Yesterday was such a wet day here in Melbourne. I think it only stopped raining for maybe an hour and that was it. My garden is loving it though!

Didn't get to spend my "me" day doing scrapbooking yesterday, as planned, cos I got called into work. Oh well - the extra money is good. I'm hoping to scrap today - the house isn't too messy and I don't have too much else to do on my 'to-do' list - yay!

Kiti Q has just got some new stock in - lots of new stuff to play with. The Urban Lily Summer O6 range is now in, as is a couple of the Autumn Leaves Stitched Rub-ons, which are just fab. I'm the only design team member not at the Sydney Papercrafts Festival today - lucky girls. I hope you both have a fantastic time at your Elsie & Zina classes, and of course, shopping!! Can't wait for you both to share all the tips you learn..

My Pete Murray CD is still getting a bit of a thrashing, and I think Alannah is a little over it. She keeps telling me "no more man singing" - so cute.

Anyway, better go get the kids dressed for the day. A home day - just gotta love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!