Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Time to Play

I don't know about you, but for me, the summer school holidays are generally pretty relaxed and other than the must-do's of life (housework, washing, prep for school, etc) we just take each day as it comes. It's such a nice way to live, if only for a few weeks :-)

But anyhow, I digress. One reason I love it is that I have more time to attempt the ever-growing list of projects I want to make.

So, for today, I thought I'd share a couple of tutorial links that have made it onto my list...


How cute are these 'sweetheart crochet hearts' from Bella Dia? Super cute!


An easy pincushion tutorial from PurlBee - I have a big one I bought from Dorothybills that I love, but I definitely think a second one could be very handy :-)


An Oilcloth Lunch Bag - environmentally friendly and lovely to look at - how fantastic!


Cute Sewn Stash Baskets - another goodie from the fabulous PurlBee website.


And finally, for the knitters, these adorable little Knitted Pouches from Martha Stewart Crafts.

Definitely some fun things to make, don't you think?

I'll be back with another link and some photos of a tie tutorial that I followed on Sunday, plus market photos are on their way (I promise!) but I need to re-install my photoshop first (have been having some serious computer issues - blah :-P)

Happy holidays!!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, would love to know how you went with the ties. I've made my own for Zander but have been wondering if there might be a better way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ideas you found there. If I'll ever get a break I'd also love to make some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorothybills pincushions' rock. I, too, have a special handmade lovely from her. I love the sound of your holidays, x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!