Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello from Polkadot Lane

Welcome, welcome to my new home!

Danielle has done some amazing editing & designing for me, to make this new home funky and sweet - thanks so much chic, I love it!! xx

Some cool things....

* I have a 'made-it' shop........ but it is still empty. Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I'll be adding some new products to it - some bunting and some aprons, at least.

* My complete archive from 'Kelly's World' has been copied over to this blog - yay!

* My Flickr gallery is now all linked up too.

This little adventure has been in the pipeline since the beginning of the year, so it's very exciting to see it start to come together. I love making, and to be able to sell some of the things I make online will be a lot of fun.

All in all, I'm loving my new home, and my new look blog.

Why not take a stroll through Polkadot Lane. I would love to hear your thoughts about my online world makeover :-)

Happy Friday!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the new look babe, it's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Kelly, that's so cool. love the new look and can't wait to see what you put in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new look Kel, and cant wait to check out all your new creations .... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!