Monday, May 3, 2010

Fabulous Felt

With a house of sickies over the last week, we've had a lot of inside time. And with inside time, comes time for creating - yay!

Here are a couple of felt projects made over the last week....

First up is a quick purse that I made for my sister Hayley as a temporary measure (she had her car broken into and her purse & bag stolen)...I think it turned out cute, and it fits her cash in it, which is most important, of course :-P


Then I made this little lion from the Nelly Pailloux book 'Felties' - it's for my nephew Caden, so I'll post it off this week, I hope...


And this is Pirate Mouse from the same craft book as the lion. This was a joint project with Alannah, for her cousin (my nephew) Ash who is completely pirate obsessed.


So there we have some fun felt projects, all quite quick to do too and quite easy (mostly) for little fingers.

Will be back soon with some pics of Levi's little corner with the revamped chest of drawers and bunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!