Thursday, May 20, 2010
Time is flying by..can't believe Levi is 6 weeks already.
Here's where he's at :
* has started smiling and cooing
* is gaining weight and becoming quite a chub (gained 930g in 2 weeks!)
* loves bathtime
* has a strong neck and is constantly lifting his head to look around
* feeds well
* usually wakes 2-3 times a night
* is moving into 000 clothes
* has the snuffles at the moment
As for the rest of us, poor Jude has had a bout of Croup and a virus-cold thingy so was kept home from kinder this week, Lana has the snuffles too but feels fine so has been going to school. Roh and I are plodding along with work and life, a little sleep-deprived this week, but nothing we can't handle. We are starting to feel back on top of things now, so are starting back up with working on the house to get it finished - yay!
It starts with a big clean up this weekend - we have a skip bin coming tomorrow, and it will be lovely to have our courtyard and driveway free of building material waste. And I'll even be able to access the front garden which is in dire need of a weed and prune. The Orange Mexican Blossoms have just gone nuts!
We might even have a fire outside with coal-cooked baked potatoes for dinner...now that would be nice!
Posted by Kelly Ingram at 11:11 AM