Friday, April 2, 2010

Today...

I finished Jude's pyjamas...


While Roh worked on our stairs...this is the first coat of the base stain...they should be finished tomorrow, so I'm told :-)


And I sewed these bunting flags together and ironed them flat, all ready to attach to the binding...


And I stitched this little pup to a singlet for Levi...


And Roh finished plastering the main wall in our bedroom...this will be where Levi's area will be set up. I think we are painting tomorrow..


And I also cooked up a batch of Monte Cream Biscuits...yum!


What did you get up to today?

x

3 comments:

  1. Looking good chickie :D, love the bunting!! C xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - lots going on at your place - well done for crafting, cooking and sewing while living in a renovation - I know exactly how hard it can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey stranger.... how are you??? i heard you have another bubby on the way! congrats girl! it's been a long time catching up! loving all your photos/sewing/projects! Wow! xoxo Charmane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!