Thursday, June 21, 2007

Love, Elsie is here....well, most of it :-P

Kiti Q has finally received MOST of it's Love, Elsie order. Here is where I apologise, as due to a miscommunication from my Stock Receiver who guaranteed my entire order was here in Oz, I had put everything up in store, but then to my horror, when I got the stock in my hands, I was missing a few products lines....grrrrr. Not happy! I've taken the missing stock out of the store now but I'm sorry for those first, quick buyers. Apparently the remaining items will be shipped from the USA in early July. Still not happy! Oh the joys of having a business...

Anyway, onto the fun bit - the Love, Elsie products are SO FUNKY!! Especially the fabric papers, the chipboard buttons and the embossed cardstock...I won't go on...it's getting embarrassing LOL.

I've spent most of my day today doing housework - just yuck. But the good news is my scrap desk is completely clean and ready for me to create a new mess on it. Can't wait. It's been over a week since I played, and my fingers are itching to do something with the Love, Elsie products. It's way too tempting having all the stock in my house LOL. I'll be good though...I promise :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!