Monday, June 4, 2007

Lots of Pictures...Mail Art & Kiwiscraps Projects







Ok, so lots of piccies. First up is the mail art that I have received through Charmane's blog - lots of fun Bam Pop images from Charmane, some very funky & arty things from Sylvia in Germany and a very pretty little package from Teina. I LOVE getting happy mail like this. Oh, and I have finished mine so they will be posted off this week too, girls :-).

Then the following images are of my Kiwiscraps projects. First up is the lovely Nic Howard's "Wildflowers" class - I loved how this layout turned out, loved being introduced to the very addictive technique of adding beads to your page and just the fun of the class. Next is Kim Henkel's "Art is Beautiful" class layout, which the whole premise was to not use adhesive, although I must admit that I did for the title but that was all - everything else was stitched on! Then was the super fun project with Rhonna Farrer "Pocketful of Surprises". Dan and I had a ball doing this class. Lots of little fun things that made us smile, and Rhonna was a real sweetie, and so positive all the time - it was great!

Am having a not-so-productive child-free day, but I am loving just chilling, doing a little catching up online and listening to some fab music instead of ABC kids - LOL!

Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!