Friday, February 16, 2007

New Stuff

Well, I feel like I've been spending up a storm this week, and having lots of fun doing it too :-). Firstly, the crazy cool Bam Pop papers, diecuts and stamps are on their way over from the USA, so they should arrive in the next 1-2 weeks. Then I just ordered the new Basic Grey range "Phoebe", and I've also got a Scrap FX bundle arriving today or Monday - lots of new dragonflies, doodads and some more butterflies. So lots of cool stuff is almost here for Kiti Q.

Not only that, but the whole Winter 2007 Release from Urban Lily Australia has been pre-ordered, and I am also expecting the arrival of My Mind's Eye Magnolia ranges within the next couple of weeks - just brilliant. So much new stuff to play with!! Yay!

Other than that, I've been flat out doing the renovation thing, as well as getting ready for tomorrow's garage sale. It's going to be such a hot day, so fortunately the sale is only going from 8am - 1pm, otherwise it would just be a shocker!

Anyway, I better get off of the computer and do some more sorting for tomorrow. Oh, and don't forget Charmane & Karlene's 1,2,3 Challenge Cybercrop is on, starting tonight. Might chat to you there :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!