Thursday, February 1, 2007

A Quick Post..


Got back from camping last night, and have been hectically trying to unpack, clean and organise things again. I am dying to scrap, as I haven't touched my scrap stash since Saturday. Here's a layout that I finished just before we left of my darling nephew Caden. This is actually for the album I am doing for my sis, who is not a scrapbooker and she insists that she will never convert - he he. Isn't he just gorgeous?

Well, got lots more stuff to catch up on, and the amount of washing I've got just isn't right :-P. So better get back to it. Will update with some photos from our trip soon.

3 comments:

  1. That's a great page Kel.

    LOL at the comment about not converting. Let your sister know that I was often heard to say that scrapping would never get me and I think it has gotten me good don't you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bub & layout... oooh... I haven't caught up for ages... I am SOOOOOO jealous of you and danielle... I want to go too :( NO CHANCE for me though BOOHOOOOOOOOO.... hope to catch up with you soon!!!
    Love Charmane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!