Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cupcake Cuteness


So I didn't make it to the Craft & Quilt Fair on Friday but this was the reason why - Alannah's Cupcake Party which was held on Saturday.

Ambitiously, I decided to sew a little apron for each little girl attending (10 including Alannah) and then went ahead and designed a not-so-simple apron to reproduce...stupid maybe, but it all looked very cute :-P

Here are a few photos of the event taken by my lovely talented sister DQ :



So this is what I'd been working on pretty much all last week, ignoring housework, cooking and other usual responsibilities..he he...fun!

And I want to send a huge 'thank you' to my sis Dan, Reeze, Kate & Paula for all your help last week and on the day - you guys are the best! xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! The little girls looked like such little ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it kelly! such a cute idea! "just because" parties are the best and the girls look like they had lots of fun. great job with the aprons, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!