Friday, September 25, 2009

Looking Forrward to...

Receiving this - The Making Memories Slice in PINK! How cute ;-) My dear friend Cass, over at The Crafty Cat Classroom is selling them (I think they are arriving today from the states) and I just couldn't resist. I think she may even have a couple left, if you want one too :-) Going to have some fun, fun with this little gadget! Seeing Lisa Mitchell perform - take 2 for me and Dan. She was scheduled to play at Ruby's last week, but due to a huge power-out, the show was cancelled. Her new show at Ruby's is on Wednesday night - yay! Am really glad it is school holidays - I may even get a little sleep in. Should be a great gig though. Lisa's new album is fab :-)


Will venture back to my blog a little sooner than my last break (how slack was I?? lol) with photos of the house which is coming along nicely, and also some scrapbook layouts....yes, you read right - 4 to be exact and all completed yesterday - I think that's a record for me :-P
Have a great Friday!




1 comment:

  1. ooo the slice looks wonderful. We were at the movies at belgrave on saturday when there was a massive blackout and the movie was continue via the wonderful cinema generator thank goodness!!! When we came out it was pitch black, really scary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!