Monday, September 22, 2008

Having Fun

Been having a ball with my scrapping lately. I've been doing a lot of scrapping - although not much of the stuff I have to do...oops! Had a fantastic night out on Friday with my girlfriends, scrapping and chatting. I started two layouts on the night, and finished this one off of Caden on Saturday night.

ETA - Layout "Cheeky Monkey" has been removed for publication.

Then early yesterday morning, I designed the cover for my mini album (although it's actually 8.5" x 11" so not quite so mini) for all my renovation ideas, notes, colour charts, furniture ideas, etc. And the inner cover will have all our 'milestone' dates throughout the extension, recorded.
Hopefully I'll continue with this - I do have the habit of starting mini albums, but not actually finishing them (I have about 3 in my unfinished projects pile :-P) so fingers crossed I keep this one going.


Ok, I've got to go and get ready for work. School holidays this week, so the kids are going to Auntie Dan's while I work. I'm sure they'll have fun :-)

Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!