Friday, October 12, 2007

Paperific Fun

Today Cass and I headed off to Paperific in Melbourne, and we met up with Charmane (123 Blog) and had a ball spending up on some lovely scrap supplies :-P. I got some of the fantastic new Fancy Pants felt diecuts at a bargain price and some other fun things too. Here's a quick pick of the three of us on our way out - the rain actually stopped for a little bit - yay! - so we could get a shot.


Also had some fun ordering six of Lusi Austin's new stamp designs through Buzz and Bloom - they are fantastic, and fun, and funky and I can't wait to get them...I've been told they are probably about 4 weeks away - woo hoo!
I have a couple of new orders on the way, besides the Queen & Co which I'm told will be shipped in the next few days. Bam Pop have released two funky chipboard bubble designs which are cute and on their way :-). Also the adorable "Owl Pals" papers and stamps by Sassafras Lass are expected to arrive in store at the end of October. Yay! Lots of new stuff to play with. Can't wait.

Ok, I'm off to chill with Cass and Danielle. Have a fab weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. hi Kelly
    i definately want some of those stamps- especially the calendar one! are you getting any of the chipboards?

    cant wait to see it all!
    j

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!