Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cute boy..




Yep, my nephew Caden is officially very adorable and cute. Hayley sent some photos through today, and here are a couple of my fav's. Isn't he just yummy? Look at those chubba cheeks. I just found out he's coming to visit in July - yay - I'll get lots of cuddles.

Umm, so what else has been happening. Oh, Saturday we had a great day at the Scrap'n'Chat with Danielle, Bon, Charmane, Reeze, Kate and lots of other lovely ladies. Fab day - can't wait for the next one but no date set yet.

I also got another layout picked up by For Keeps - "My man...He's a Collector" will be appearing in Issue 57, so that was exciting. Lots of new stock has been uploaded to Kiti Q in the past week - My Mind's Eye Magnolia, CherryArte Cosmic Energy, Doodlebug Paper frills, Heidi Swapp masks and the much awaited mini album class kit by Danielle Q - "Oh Boy". Hopefully soon, there will also be a girl themed mini album too. I'm working on it :-P

I received my layout today from Liz Weber, for the photo swap at Crafting in Style and it is just beautiful. I also got a lovely little surprise too, with a Maya Road tin, some acetate frosted flowers and some other blossoms. Such a fantastic little pressie - thanks so much Liz - mwah! Made my day.

Have a fun week!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww he is just sooo Cute and cuddly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!!

    We had such a great day - hope you get a chance to scrap next time at ScrapNChat - and we need to work out the next date!!!

    Good on you for the layout being accepted too - no surprise - it's fantastic!!!

    Love Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you like the layout Kelly. I love your layout you created for me, it is just gorgeous and funky and girlie.

    Those photos of your nephew are so cute. Caden is a cutie. So glad that you will get to visit with him in July.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!