Wednesday, October 18, 2006

On a Positive Note..


Today I got an email request from Scrapbooking Memories for this page "Sound of Your Heart" to go in their mums gallery - yay!!
I actually quite like this page, because it's of my sister, Hayley and nephew, who is not yet born, so it's very special. (not long now until we do get to meet him :-))

Uploaded some very funky new bazzill cardstock colours to Kiti Q this morning. Have got some myself to play with - should be fun!

I've almost finished one of the challenges for the SAM Elsie Challenges competition. My mind has been in a bit of a fuzz over this - I signed up and then got completely sidetracked - still have another whole page to do and upload by tomorrow. Will share when I'm finished. Off to scrap now.
Big Hugs,
Kell

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey! Grats again on getting that LO accepted! I sooo love it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!