Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Felted Fox

So things have been a little quiet around here...well, quiet on the creative front unfortunately.

But I'm not going to dwell on that...life is busy...

Today, though, I got to make - yay!
I really wanted to make a softie of some sort, and at first I thought 'monster' but I soon came to the decision to turn my fox screen print design into one instead.


And I'm so happy I did...




She's a mixture of felted wool, two different fluffy type fabrics and a chevron patterned cotton, and she measures about 33cm tall, so could also be used as a cushion-type accent.




It was a lovely way to spend the afternoon, ignoring the housework and listening to 'The Great Gatsby' soundtrack.
Must try and do it again sometime soon!

xxx

4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!