Friday, June 22, 2012

Pin It! Make It! : Personalised Date Poster

I've seen a couple of different versions of this personalised date poster around Pinterest, and I like the sentiment behind it, the important dates in your history, the story it tells..


And I had this cute little red frame sitting all empty, just waiting to be filled with something sweet..

So I had a go at doing one myself...now, it's not as pretty as some, but I'm not that computer savvy and we dont actually have MS Word on this computer and adding new fonts onto this program was becoming a bit of a nightmare issue...anyhow all disclaimers and excuses aside...here 'tis..


Pinned here.
Originally from here.

How about you? Anything made/created/inspired by Pinterest this week?
Would love to have you link up below!

2 comments:

  1. i think you did really well despite having program and font hick-ups!

    i made something else pinterest inspired yesterday, i need to remember to take a photo so i can link it up with you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried Wordl online? I think you'd love it - we use it at work a lot ;) I plan to make a pinterest recipe tomorrow, I'll be sure to link it up x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!