Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Picture to Page Papercraft Fair - This Weekend!

It's that time of year again - the Picture to Page show is on this weekend and I can't wait!

Here are the details :

The FRIENDLY Scrapbook and Paper Show

Traders, Product Demonstrations, Make-and-Takes, Drinks, Bar Available, Snacks, Free Kids Card-Making Area, Free Parking.
Sat 3rd May 9.00am - 4.30pm
Sun 4th May 10.00am - 4.30pm
The Whitehorse Club, 298-336 Burwood Hwy
East Burwood Reserve, East Burwood, Vic
Mel Ref: 62 C7
Entry Fee $8.50 Adults
Kids Under 12 Free Entry.

There are also classes and the lucky ticket is happening again this year too.

For more info, please check out the blog :
http://mouser.bigblog.com.au/index.do?ppg=1

I'll be there with the Kiti Q shop, along with Danielle, and a buddy or two who are helping me out :-). I've picked up a few new products that haven't hit the online store yet, which I will have with me at the fair.....some new Scenic Route Chipboard Alphabets and Mini Albums, and also some glittery American Craft Thickers, oh, and 4 new class kits. Obviously along with all the other favourites - Pink Paislee, KI Memories, Sassafras Lass, Love Elsie and more. And don't forget the bargain bin - lots of quality products at extra cheap prices.

Come say "Hi" if you come along - would love to meet you!

4 comments:

  1. I am hoping to come with Mum and say hi to you at the scrap show on Saturday - I cant wait to see some new products! (hopefully spend some pocket money too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I am so excited Kelly, Hope you have a fantastic day. I love this show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to use my SR mini album Kelly and my papers! It was nice seeing you once again. Cheers Jorja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having some great goodies at the show I loved the stuff I got and what I got my other friends to buy.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!